Hi Roy,

I don't have a firm date to give you on the next release because we're going
to test it until we're satisfied with the quality.  The release will be
backwards compatible with the current release.  What sorts of decisions are
you looking to make based on the release date?  Maybe there's some other way
I can help you with them.

Max