Hi all,
I want to log (at INFO level) all classes that their package begin
with com.zas.test -

For this I added the line:
com.zas.test=INFO

to my logging.properties file - so now it looks like this:

.level = WARNING

# Set the default logging level for ORM, specifically, to WARNING
DataNucleus.JDO.level=WARNING
DataNucleus.Persistence.level=WARNING
DataNucleus.Cache.level=WARNING
DataNucleus.MetaData.level=WARNING
DataNucleus.General.level=WARNING
DataNucleus.Utility.level=WARNING
DataNucleus.Transaction.level=WARNING
DataNucleus.Datastore.level=WARNING
DataNucleus.ClassLoading.level=WARNING
DataNucleus.Plugin.level=WARNING
DataNucleus.ValueGeneration.level=WARNING
DataNucleus.Enhancer.level=WARNING
DataNucleus.SchemaTool.level=WARNING
com.zas.test=INFO

At my code I tried this:

private static final Logger log = Logger.getLogger("com.zas.test");

and then later on:

 log.info("Test logging");

When using appcfg to retrieve the logs or viewing them using the
administration consoleI did not see the "Test logging" message.
The name of my servlet class is TestServlet (under package
com.zas.test.googleapp.server), so I also tried obtaining the logger
object like this:

private static final Logger log = Logger.getLogger
(TestServlet.class.getName());

But still, failed to log.

Can you please explain me what I'm doing wrong?