I've just deployed my AppEngine application for the first time.  It
was working perfectly when running in the development environment on
my laptop, but doesn't work in its deployed state.  I'm getting "500
Server Error", "DatastoreNeedIndexException: no matching index
found".   The dashboard says that all my 7 indexes are still in the
BUILDING state and have been for about an hour.   The datastore was
empty before I did this, and it now has a total size of 34K...(somehow
2 entities managed to get half created).

The documentation says to mail this group if it appears that the
indexes are stuck.  I haven't been able to get useful information from
the group threads from the other people who have reported this
problem.

The application-id is "edvaltt".

I'm unable to continue my work.  Can anyone help?