Thanks for the fix, Max and perfect timing for me :)  I just upgraded
to 1.2.8 and started having this issue last night.

For those who don't/didn't already know (like myself), here is a link
to instructions Max wrote on how to install a new plugin version into
the SDK:

http://code.google.com/p/datanucleus-appengine/wiki/HowToUpdateTheSDKWithANewPluginVersion

Regards,
J5