Hello,

Some visibility on the roadmap would be great. I think in the last
month GAE has already improved a lot. There are quite some open issues
that are often listed against the use of GAE. I believe if we knew
that they will be addressed at some point in time it might help.
Personally I see two major things for my applications:
- improve spin up or keep alive option
- full fledged search
I guess a good MVC framework and better Spring integration would be
great as well.

Cheers,

Tobias