Not at all. As Phillipe mentions, voting on issues helps us a lot when
prioritizing fixes. As far as "big targets" go, we'll announce them and
update the roadmap when it becomes clear what they are. This'll likely
happen sometime in Q1 2010. There are a few things which we are always
looking at but aren't listed because they are very long term goals that
we'll be taking incremental steps towards:

- Improving cold startup time
- Datastore performance
- Improving reporting transparency

There are a lot of projects that may not be listed on the roadmap but will
be released in alpha form. A good example is AppStats:
https://sites.google.com/site/appengineappstats. We'll try to keep the
groups as up to date as we can.

Ikai Lan