Only 5 :)

But your first point could explain things...  I probably have a few
too many 3rd party jars in my war.  Will look for unnecessary ones.

But to be even more pro-active, is there a way we can tell it what
bundles to load?  So it can skip all the jar searching?  Especially
since it does enhancement before hand, it should write out a manifest
of exactly which classes need to have metadata constructed.  _or_
(haha) the metadata could be pre-built as well.