Tasks can use 30 seconds before a DeadlineExceededExecption is
thrown.  What you are seeing is a task being fired while your
application is loading.  If your app takes more than 10 seconds to
load you can get these.  The only solution is to improve the startup
time of your app which can be a very difficult process - especially if
you have already invested development time in a web framework which
takes some time to initialise.

A question to Google: is it possible to store the memory image of a
running instance rather than re-initialising applications each time
one is needed?