Jason,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. That is good to hear.

B.t.w, I have noticed that only a few of the quota item prices are
available, (i.e. not all are listed) such as the number of email
attachments, etc.  Does this mean that extra quota allotment for these
items is not available to be purchased?  If I do send email
attachments, they are typically 30k on average.   Is this another area
where rules can be changed, on a case-by-case basis?

I'm actually creating a flash based interface which relies on XML
updates from the server.  So it technically runs on the users local
machine.  Currently, the only way that I have to get the updates to
the clients is for the client to ask for them.  Ideally, I would want
to use a streaming response, or a Socket server, etc.  Unfortunately,
I need a framework that will allow me to pay more money as my
application growth demands it.  I can't really put a lot of cash up
front for a dedicated, or virtual dedicated hosting environment.  This
is yet another thing I really like about GAE.

Thanks,
 Derrick