Thanks!  Yup, I wrote it with some help from a couple friends who are
also using Objectify for their appengine projects.

I needed precise control over the loads and stores (particularly batch
operations) in my app, Mobcast - basically Latitude for Facebook.
Anticipating thousands of handsets making potentially multiple
checkins per minute... every little slice of cpu counts.  The thing I
love most about appengine is that the question is no longer "will it
scale?" but "how much will it cost?" and I simply balance optimizing
code vs writing a check :-)

Jeff