There should be plenty of examples around, but here is one from Max Ross's
blog:

http://gae-java-persistence.blogspot.com/2009/10/creating-bidrectional-owned-one-to-many.html

We're looking at expanding the capabilities of the App Engine Cookbook to
support examples like this contributed by the community.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Dave <ladjo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been working assiduously on a GWT project. I have implemented
> the stockwatcher app without problems. It's new to me to be working
> with JDO/JPA. I'm more in tuned to using relational DB. There are no
> concrete application example that deals with one to many DB. I have
> read some of the documentation to create and use a one to many DB. I
> have been able to save the one to many data, but I'm unable to
> retrieve the data. I don't fully understand it all. Google should
> recognize that many people learn by doing. There needs to be a sample
> application with one to many relationships (and many to many).
>
> If Google's only tutorial on GWT was like what is shown here
> http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/datastore/relationships.html.
> Then less people would have used it. I know I'll learn how to
> implement one to many properly by 'googling' the Internet. However, it
> could have been less painful! Please post a sample application

Ikai Lan