I had gotten my application to save data, but my queries are returning
nothing. I see my data in both the parent and the child. I am getting
a "java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0" error when
I try to iterate through the child data. One of the strangest thing is
that my primary Key value in the child table has a value of 1  for all
the entities. This Key value should have been auto-generated by
BigTable. Additionally, when I try to edit child I see something of
the sort "Decoded entity key: ParentDB: id=6 > ChildDB: id=1" at the
top of the page. Is this data at the top of the page telling me that I
can retrieve both parent and child?