you are right ,thanks a lot.
 when i clean the browse cookie . the exception  is ok.
follow  your method,  in my windows xp system  command line:  "linkd
D:/drp/war/WEB-INF/appengine-generated  d:/appengine-generated "
create a symbolic link, I't success to write to the two files(D:/drp/
war/WEB-INF/appengine-generated/local_db.bin  and   d:/appengine-
generated/local_db.bin) and can read the new record.but when i use
"linkd D:/drp/war/WEB-INF/appengine-generated  //192.168.1.5/share/
appengine-generated(a network path)"  it's failure。
  share to 4 programers ,local_db.bin need to be share  to network
path. is there any other way?