I'd be curious to know what's the format of that database bin file.
That would perhaps be interesting to be able to create such local dbs
easily, for creating data fixtures for our unit and/or integration
tests.
Is it some form of SQLLite, or some custom object serialization?

Guillaume

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 14:23, dreamy <dreamy2c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> we have 4 membership in  google app engine project. we code in local
> Machine and manager source by subverion, in devolop ,when some one
> create a record(eg.create a company object) but others membership
> can't use this company object.
>
>  is there any way  to share local_db.bin  to each other  or all
> membership use same local_db.bin ?

Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager
http://www.springsource.com/g2one