Hi,

I have a struts2 based application running beautifully till time.

I am using struts2 tag extensively, and its working fine and pulling
the stuffs effectively from valuestack.

<s:iterator value="adminUserList" status="status">
value="loginId"/></span>
</s:iterator>

Above snippet of code run soothly on appengine sdk 1.3.1 on
development machine.

When I try the same on production it throws an internal server error
due to following reason:

org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer render: Error rendering tile
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.IteratorStatus cannot be cast to
java.lang.String
        at com.google.appengine.runtime.Request.process-
d6ff5789e159d872(Request.java)
        at org.apache.struts2.components.Property.start(Property.java:141)
        at
org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ComponentTagSupport.doStartTag(ComponentTagSupport.java:
53)
        at
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.content.admin.mgmt.tiles.super_002dhome_002dtiles_jsp._jspx_meth_s_property_24(super_002dhome_002dtiles_jsp.java:
665)

If I run the following snippet It run successfully on prod :

<s:iterator value="adminUserList" status="status">
</s:iterator>

So I am filling that in production environment inclusion of the struts
tag <s:property value="#status.count"/> inside double quote create
exception. I had used this tag for long time and didn't faced any
problem till in other environment.

Is somebody will explain why its happening?