Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Well I had not included <%@ page
isELIgnored="false" %> at top of the page. But Now I am happy that my
code is running on production too. I don't know how this miracle has
happened. I had changed little bit :

<s:iterator value="adminUserList" status="status">
value="loginId"/></span>
</s:iterator>

<s:iterator value="adminUserList" status="status">
value="loginId"/></span>
</s:iterator>

notice changed " to '

When I initially made this change server was giving me error, but
fortunately after some time Production server started running
smoothly. Still clueless regarding the server behavior?