I have a queue to run a task every hour by adding a new task (ETA=60min)
after the current task is finished. It works fine in eclipse, but it behaves
unexpectedly on production. The task is actually run every minute or so even
though ETA time on the task queues console indicates it should be executed
in 1 hour or so.  And, the number of tasks keeps growing.  I understand ETA
is not exact, but 1 min actual is just too far from 60 min ETA.  Any idea
how to make the scheduled task more reliable?

the app is at http://realmon9.appspot.com

thanks,
-aj--
AJ Chen, PhD