It looks like your files are taking about 400ms each, which may not be that
bad depending on where you are located relative to App Engine's datacenters.
 What's an average ping time to your application's appspot.com page?

I believe that the beige bars in the graph are time spent waiting due to
your browser's per-host connection limit.  You should try something like
YSlow (http://developer.yahoo.com/yslow/) for advice on how to concatenate
CSS and JS files, merge images, etc.