hi,

If the latency only get 75-85ms, it surely is fine I think.
The performance I expected is that the latency should be always under
300ms. But it always exceed 1 second from my PC testing.
So it should be common network delay from my PC to app engine server.
I am not a America user, and my PC is on Taiwan.
Just to confirm, does App engine server provide a mirror mechanism?

I will install the "Page Speed" plugin to do more testing. Thanks! :^)
Have a nice day!