As a non native English speaker also, let me guess If I got you correctly,
dreamy

You want to manipulate Telephone separately, independent of its-owner-to-be,
so you will have a Telephone class.
Similarly, you will have another class for Person.
Because there're no dependency between creating of Person and Telephone, you
will not need to put those in the same transaction (entity group, you thread
subject was a bit confused) - just check Ikai's explanation above.

Now your need to represent when user buys/exchanges some phones? Can you try
this:
class Person {
List<Key> phones;
}
You might need to read relationship link above for more detail.

Thanks