Hello everyone,

I'm having exactly same problem today. I tried (almost :) everything:

1) deploying to original app-id failed just like this
2) I tried to deploy to other (older) app-id I had and it worked (and
still works)
3) created new app with id "goo-ctvolby-prod" and deploy fails again
and again :-/
(my colleague tried to create other app-id and tried to deploy, but it
failed as well)

I tried to redeploy more than 20 times with this result (one redeploy
even worked for a while but stopped after couple minutes).

Any idea what can I do to fix this? (log and error message isn't very
helpful)

Thanks for any advice!
  Michal