Hi,

Could you try a few things:
- What happens when you right-click your project, and select Run As > Web
Application?  Does the Console come to focus?  What does it say?
- Could you create a new Web Application project (using GAE 1.3.2) and try
Run As > Web Application on it?  Does this work?
- I may have misunderstood when you said dumps stack traces, but if there
are stack traces, could you include them in your reply?

Thanks
jason