Note, I am also MacOSX snow leopard. I have been hacking away in App
Engine and Vaadin before 1.3.2 and it has been working flawlessly.

I tried moving the project to a newly downloaded copy of Eclipse (the
JavaEE development version) and then installing Google Plugin.
The same issue as described above.

After reinstalling and trying different order in how I set the App
Engine SDK for the project I got it working. Instead I now receive
warnings:

Description     Resource        Path    Location        Type
The App Engine SDK JAR appengine-api-1.0-sdk-1.3.2.jar is missing in
the WEB-INF/lib directory

If I run the project now with the development server I get this
runtime issue:

HTTP ERROR 500
Problem accessing /. Reason:
com/google/appengine/api/datastore/EntityNotFoundException
Caused by:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/appengine/api/datastore/
EntityNotFoundException

So clearly the dev-server cannot find the libraries and this is the
point where I am currently stuck. If I use the J2EE Module
Dependencies to export the App Engine required libs to WEB-INF/lib
then the App Engine SDK gets messed up for the project and I am back
to the starting point where the SDK is permanently set to
"{project.home}/war"

Any ideas? Can it be a bug in the Google plugin itself for MacOS?

Regards,
Daniel