Hi Jason,

On 29 Mrz., 18:24, Jason Parekh <jasonpar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you try the following:
> - In your project properties, could you see what the App Engine SDK is set
> to (right-click project > Properties > Google > App Engine).  Does it show
> an error on this page?  If you click the Configure SDKs button, what is the
> path for the SDK?

No matter what I do, the selected SDK is

/webgallery-spring/war
(wegallery-spring is the name of the project)

(!!)
It always automatically changes to that setting. As you might guess,
there is no SDK at that location.
My SDKs are at /Users/Moritz/Documents/Installation/Libraries/
appengine-java-sdk-1.3.2 (and -1.3.1, -1.3.0, …)

The default SDK is appengine-java-sdk-1.3.2 but it never gets selected
- or to be precise: the selection is never saved.

> - In your project properties, can you go to Java Build Path , then Libraries
> tab, and see if there are any leftover JARs on your classpath?  If there
> are, could you take a screenshot of that dialog (hopefully tall enough so
> all the entries are visible)?

Here:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4025/4487531734_e7567c87e8_o.png

Please note, that I have updated the Plugin normally with the Eclipse
Update Manager, and downloaded the SDK from the Google Website, copied
it to the usual location (see above).

It still doesn't work yet!

Any idea what could be wrong?

Regards,