Forgot to post the relevant pom.xml bits:

<dependencies>
  <!-- Insert Many Workspace Dependencies Here -->
  <dependency>
    <groupId>com.googlecode.objectify</groupId>
    <artifactId>objectify</artifactId>
    <version>2.1</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>net.sf.saxon</groupId>
    <artifactId>saxon</artifactId>
    <version>9.1.0.8</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>net.sf.saxon</groupId>
    <artifactId>saxon-dom</artifactId>
    <version>9.1.0.8</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
    <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
    <version>2.5</version>
    <type>jar</type>
    <scope>provided</scope>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
    <artifactId>geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec</artifactId>
    <version>1.1.1</version>
    <type>jar</type>
    <scope>compile</scope>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>net.sf.jsr107cache</groupId>
    <artifactId>jsr107cache</artifactId>
    <version>1.1</version>
    <type>jar</type>
    <scope>compile</scope>
  </dependency>
</dependencies>

<build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <configuration>
        <warSourceDirectory>${basedir}/src/main/webapp</warSourceDirectory>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
    <plugin>
      <version>2.1</version>