I have one question in mind after reading what you wrote, in wich way you
have better control in Objectify than Twig ? I'm interested since I moved
from Objectify to Twig and didn't end up in that situation, yet.

For the cons of only one Developper, he may be alone, but he answer every
single one question asked in his mailing list, though righ now he's in only
for two weeks. And he works really fast, bug fix are often done in less than
two days.

Christian