1) yes, that should work just fine (at least in low-level datastore
API it does)
2) your key should not be your security / accessibility mechanism, so
yes, it should be fine (although using a Long id vs. keyAsString would
be prettier). also, you want to make sure you restrict access to your
entities by who can see the entity
3) since we're using approach in #1, just add that to your query,
where listItem parentKey = listcontainerkey and isProcess=true or
whatnot. much easier.