Hey,

So, there's no more 1000 query limitation, that went away (unless it
was put back in).

I see what you're saying though. Need to know more about what the
problem is. I assume x and z are the two properties? It seems that x
and z are correlated (since you guarantee that there is only one
solution that meets the criteria). This correlation can probably be
exploited to better solve the problem, but I need some constraints to
work with. What is the relationship between x and z that guarantees
you will have only one solution?

Tristan