Hello,

I am new on Google App Engine;

I wrote some code which accesses a Google Spreadsheet through the
provided GData Java API;

everythings works well running in the Eclipse local Environment or
running the code on a local Apache Tomcat Server;

nevertheless, running the code on the Google App Engine (deployed
through Elipse) fails with the following error:
Error: Server Error
The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this
error message and the query that caused it.

the App Engine log gives me the following information:
Uncaught exception from servlet
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.google.gdata.client.spreadsheet.SpreadsheetService
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.SessionManager.serialize(SessionManager.java:
361)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.SessionManager.createEntityForSession(SessionManager.java:
341)

Any idea what I am doing wrong;

thank you in advance for your help;

Best Regards