Hello,

I posted about this topic already 2 weeks ago. The days after that my
website got back to its normal levels of CPU time. But then things got
even worse. What can I do now? How can I let the responsible
developers at Google let know to fix it.

The situation is as follows:

I have a cron job that is triggered every minute. It has an average
CPU usage of 56(17) according to the dash board.
On the black list I cannot see any requests other than my cron job. It
is nearly the only thing that needs CPU time.

Normally what I got billed everyday was about 0.2 CPU hrs a day. In
the meantime it is about 1.3 CPU hrs a day! That is more than 1/5 of
the free quota just for this lightweight cron job!

Henning