Hi, I am new to Google Application Engine.  I have an application  that
gives me a string of email addresses, then I composes a message  and sent it
out to all 80+ email addresses in the list.  When I do this, I get I am
following error:

Error: Server Error
The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this error
message and the query that caused it.

If I send a message to 10 people, it works fine but when I send to more than
10, I see the problem. I am following the tutorial online.  My code is as
followed:

                try {
                    Properties props = new Properties();
                    Session session = Session.getInstance(props, null);

                    Message msg = new MimeMessage(session);
                    msg.setFrom(new InternetAddress(user));
                    msg.setSubject(subMsg);
                    msg.setText(msgBody);

msg.addRecipients(Message.RecipientType.TO<http://message.recipienttype.to/>,
InternetAddress.parse(elist));

                    Transport.send(msg);

                errorObject = "Mail sent successfully.";

                } catch (AddressException e) {
                    errorObject = "Message contains invalid email address:
Address Exception occurred";
                } catch (MessagingException e) {
                    errorObject = "Messaging Exception occurred.: temp =" +
temp + "except=" + e.getMessage();
                }

Please let me know if GAE support emailing to 10+ people at a time.  Thanks
in advance.

Pla