Hi Pla,

I don't have clear if you tested your application with:
- more than 80 emails and 10
or
- more than 80 emails, 10 and another number less than 80

Then perhaps your problem can be:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=22839

accounts in gmail have limits. You only can send a message to 100 people.

Jesús.

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Pla Gong <vball.petal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am new to Google Application Engine.  I have an application  that
> gives me a string of email addresses, then I composes a message  and sent it
> out to all 80+ email addresses in the list.  When I do this, I get I am
> following error:
>
> Error: Server Error
> The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
> If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this error
> message and the query that caused it.
>
> If I send a message to 10 people, it works fine but when I send to more
> than 10, I see the problem. I am following the tutorial online.  My code is
> as followed:
>
>                 try {
>                     Properties props = new Properties();
>                     Session session = Session.getInstance(props, null);
>
>                     Message msg = new MimeMessage(session);
>                     msg.setFrom(new InternetAddress(user));
>                     msg.setSubject(subMsg);
>                     msg.setText(msgBody);
>
> msg.addRecipients(Message.RecipientType.TO<http://message.recipienttype.to/>,
> InternetAddress.parse(elist));
>
>                     Transport.send(msg);
>
>                 errorObject = "Mail sent successfully.";
>
>                 } catch (AddressException e) {
>                     errorObject = "Message contains invalid email address:
> Address Exception occurred";
>                 } catch (MessagingException e) {
>                     errorObject = "Messaging Exception occurred.: temp =" +
> temp + "except=" + e.getMessage();
>                 }
>
> Please let me know if GAE support emailing to 10+ people at a time.  Thanks
> in advance.
>
> Pla

Jesús Navarrete

Blog: http://blog.jenaiz.com