Thanks for answering

To be sure, I quote a presentation of wicket-gae-template : "we get a
persistence manager that participates in Spring's transaction
handling, which cares for opening and closing the persistence manager
and transaction handling on our behalf" and

"The sample application uses the OpenPersistenceManagerInView pattern
instead, configured in web.xml. This way, a persistence manager
instance is opened at the beginning of the request and closed
afterwards, so the web layer can freely navigate the object graph"

The Key is created by the appengine.

In the same page where
  astre.getRegion(0).setName("coincoin");
  astreDao.save(astre);
works and changes the region's name, if i do
  regionDao.save(astre.getRegion(0));
it does nothing...

the astreDao and regionDao just call
persistenceManager.makePersistent(object) btw.

I have to load the region with its key into another new Region object,
and save this object for something to happen in the datastore... but
it's ugly and prone to errors afterwards (the astre first region
remains unchanged)

Mathieu