I'm new on GAE.
I need to debug some var,  on my development server (local).
Or to see local log. How?

SDK 1.3.3.1
my "logging.proprieties" look like this

# A default java.util.logging configuration.
# (All App Engine logging is through java.util.logging by default).
#
# To use this configuration, copy it into your application's WEB-INF
# folder and add the following to your appengine-web.xml:
#
# <system-properties>
#   <property name="java.util.logging.config.file" value="WEB-INF/
logging.properties"/>
# </system-properties>
#

# Set the default logging level for all loggers to WARNING
.level = WARNING

my test class look like this
import java.io.IOException;
import javax.servlet.http.*;

import java.util.logging.Level;
import java.util.logging.Logger;

@SuppressWarnings("serial")
public class TestServlet extends HttpServlet {
        private final static Logger LOGGER =
Logger.getLogger(TestServlet.class.getName());
        public void doGet(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse resp)
        throws IOException {
                resp.setContentType("text/plain");
                resp.getWriter().println("Hello, world");

                LOGGER.info("An informational message.");
                LOGGER.warning("A warning message.");
                LOGGER.severe("An error message.");