Yep. Distributed datastores wouldn't exist if we had figured out a way to do
scalable, cheap and fast horizontally scalable SQL that could preserve ACID
transactions, foreign key constraints and table scans.

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 1:43 AM, asianCoolz <second.co...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i saw the roadmap for the possibility to use sql directly on GAE. in
> that case, i curious to know what is the scability of using sql? there
> will be limitation compared to using gae bigtable right?

Ikai Lan
Developer Relations, Google App Engine
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ikai
Delicious: http://delicious.com/ikailan