Hi Google Team,

All these days our application was working fine and we have not
changed any datastore index or codebase of our application.
Everyday we upload new set of data to our application. Today also we
have uploaded new set of data but today after uploading the data we
are getting very strange exception as below:

com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreNeedIndexException: The
built-in indices are not efficient enough for this query and your
data. Please add a composite index for this query..  An index is
missing but we are unable to tell you which one due to a bug in the
App Engine SDK.  If your query only contains equality filters you most
likely need a composite index on all the properties referenced in
those filters.

We are worried after seeing the above exception, we dont have any
complex queries, all the queries contain equals to filter (==).
We tested the same set of data and query in our development
environment, it is working fine.
For testing purpose, we uploaded the same set of data to our other
testing appengine applcation, it is working fine there also.

Only in our production system, we are getting
DatastoreNeedIndexException.

Could you please confirm is there any problem with the datastore
indexing.
Data stored in our production datastore is more than  0.5 GB, will
thee be any problem in indexing if there is high amount of data.

Application ID: bigpaisa2.appspot.com
Latest application version:  http://061102.latest.bigpaisa2.appspot.com
-   In this version DatastoreNeedIndexException is occuring.

Please help us as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Ravi