Hi Ikai,

in other words you just say here that entering bugs (taking the time to see if a bug already exists, trying to build the smallest example to reproduce the problem, ...) is nearly lost time for GAE users :-(

Cheers,
Marc.

Ikai L (Google) wrote:
Pretty active. We don't use that issue tracker, so we occasionally have to scrub it. It's all a question of balancing priorities.