I am sorry for long post .But i just want to know about other peoples view
on this .In a way I just want to know what is the best way to implement this
specification.May be it can be example project for other people .
   I am new to GAE so i dont know where to put its code and how to discuss
it with other people.I am sorry for that can anyone suggest me the best way
to discuss it with other people and how to share code ?
Thanks .