Jake - Thanks for sharing that!  Are you using it successfully w/
GAE?  I'm having a problem using it w/ the dev appserver.  I'm not the
only one - http://code.google.com/p/projectlombok/issues/detail?id=112

I suspect it's just a config issue...  lombok should probably only be
in the buildpath, not also in the classpath.  I'm just not quite sure
how to make that happen in Eclipse w/ the devserver.

Separately, anyone trying lombok should be aware of this little quirk
- you need to import lombok.Getter and Setter individually rather than
importing lombok.*.

James