Hi all,

I read the post

http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/browse_thread/thread/fbd26de27f77f470

which describes a problem with the local datastore and empty lists.

This problem seems to be fixed. But maybe I have found another one.

I have a list "List<String> favoritesUserId" in a index class to which
I can add or remove keys (encoded Strings). So there is the
possibility, that the list gets empty, after all items are removed.
The class is a child of another class. The structure is kind of the
index-class pattern introduced by Bret Slatkin (Building Scalable,
complex Apps on App engine)

So here is the problem. When I try to save an item in the list, it
works fine. Removing items works fine too, as long the list after
removing the item is not empty. When I remove the last item and save
the object, the last item stays in the list. I have not tried it in
production yet, cause I am not ready for testing prod. Maybe this is a
local problem with the SDK?

Does anyone know what the solution to this problem is?

Thanks!