Hi joradom

There is just one GAE cloud. There is nothing like 'Java' cloud or
'Python' cloud.

Only the runtimes are 2 currently. (Java and Python) And more runtimes
might come in future.

You can deploy multiple versions of your app in the GAE cloud. Each
version can be on one (and just one) supported runtime (Currently Java
or Python).

So you could deploy a Java version of your app over a app that was
initially deployed on Python, or deploy a Python version of the app
over a app that was initially deployed in Java. You can make both
version co-exist only if their versions are different. Or else the
latest deployment would overwrite the other.

Thanks
Jagan