ok, thx

my confusion was because when the java runtime was launched, you have
to request a java appengine account.  I also can see the runtime
clause in app.yaml, but did not found something similar in  appengine-
web.xml or web.xml.

definitely I prefer python for web developing.

thanks again for your patience.