Dear Stevko,

First of all, thank you for your answer.
Could you help me a little bit with fundamentals of this?
I am using eclipse to create my google app engine structure.
I know html, javascript, ajax. I have also learned google datastore
and I m not that bad in java... I have read JSON
But I'm missing some connection between them.
I found about json rpc - java but I don't know how to use it in google
app engine...

Kind regards,

Dinos