Hello,

The application we run is a backend online service and has no GUI.
We some how need to be able to upload new content / update existing
datastore entity records.

The database model is relatively simple: 1 to many relationships on all of
the kinds.

I would be happy to use learn about a library / some API configuration
option to expose an interface so that external code can do the CRUD logic.
Is there any support for this in GAE / other library that runs on GAE?

If this plays any role in your suggestions:
We're super focused on response times so: We currently use "low level" data
store API.
I actually tried Objectify but found even it to be an over kill for our
needs.
I also deleted all the jars the were added by GAE eclipse plugin but are not
used by the code.

Actually the list of jars used by the application consists of:

ls war/WEB-INF/lib/
appengine-api-1.0-sdk-1.3.7.jar  appengine-jsr107cache-1.3.7.jar
 jackson-core-asl-1.6.0.jar    jsr107cache-1.1.jar
appengine-api-labs-1.3.7.jar     EyeViewUtils-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
 jackson-mapper-asl-1.6.0.jar  log4j-1.2.16.jar

Any recommendations / personal experience with this issue / pointers about
correct design of the interface / what technology to use and co. are highly
welcome and appreciated.

Thank you,
Maxim.