Hi Didler,

This is a bit off topic from the main discussion I was hoping to have on
this thread but still: Objectify is an over kill *for our needs*. It's
faster for us to simply wrap calls to low level DataStore in
LowLevelDataStore.java calls we make (which return an
Entity, List<Key>, Iterable<Entity> and co.) in a Repository.java that
transforms them into application POJO then use Objectify for this which we
will need to register the classes and pass through the Objectify
abstraction.

Objectify, Twig itself are great libraries and we are using them in GUI apps
that are running on the app engine.

Maxim.