@Vladimir,

My App is simple... but here in Brazil many people are using vRaptor
in GAE.
Nowadays, vRaptor is using spring to provide IoC. I know that the
vRaptor team is working in a solution to replace spring to
picoContainer or Guice. I recommend you to read more about vRaptor in
GAE... Do some tests.. i know you will like.

Marcelo