I deployed an app, in which an URL was originally serving simply a
“hello”. Later I changed the content served from that URL to something
else and deployed it again. However the new content did not show up
and the page still showed the original “hello”.

Another (possibly related) issue I'm experiencing is that an URL that
was removed from my code remained accessible for about a day or so
after the new code was deployed. (The issue could be either from the
delayed deployment or some sort of cache?)

p.s. everything is working as expected on devel environment.
p.s. admin console shows successful deployment.

Anyone encountered similar issues? Any suggestions?

Thanks