I _cannot_ create another App Engine account since my mobile phone is
tied up with the old account. Thus I cannot follow your link nor the
suggestion.
However, I have contacted the former domain admin and my email has been
reestablished so I am hoping to rectify the situation. If not then
Google has to do it but before any of that I am repeatedly getting
errors following your link or trying to get to the GAE Console page.
Yesterday this was working fine but as of this morning EST I get Too
Many Redirect errors. Are you guys aware of this?

Error message when following this link:
https://appengine.google.com/start which is where I am redirected to
after attempting a GAE Admin login.

This webpage has a redirect loop.

The webpage at https://appengine.google.com/start has resulted in too
many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing
third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a
server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Here are some suggestions:Reload this web page later.Learn more about
this problem.
More information on this error

Below is the original error message

Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.