Ikai,

I understand what you are saying but as of this morning I receive the
redirect errors when attempting to login or follow any links
with "https://appengine.google.com";. So I cannot try my reestablished
account nor can I try to create a new App Engine account
using @gmail.com.

But I want to make sure we are talking apples to apples. I have one GAE
account established with a domain email account (not @gmail.com
but @somedomain.com). That account is tied to my mobile. I want to get
into it to completely disable/delete my account and then establish one
tied to my personal gmail.com email account. Either way there are
errors from hitting your servers. Please advise. I am using Google
Chrome on Win 7 and I have tried with Firefox as well.