Hi Matthieu,

You are right, you need some conditioning and then you need to work
around the limitations of working with relationships around JPA. Then
finally you tend to realize more and more that may be you are better
off with unowned relationships

Here are the issues that we faced and tried to resolve http://wp.me/pNh6u-6b

Regards | Vikas
www.inphina.com